The Twin Oaks Food Pantries, located in Mt. Holly and Berlin, provide Twin Oaks consumers and community members in need with basic food, clothing and household provisions.
Help Us Prevent Hunger!
Over 90% of the individuals and families in Twin Oaks programs live at or below the poverty level. They often face the harsh dilemma of spending their meager financial resources to purchase the medications which keep them mentally stable or to purchase food.
Our goal is to make sure food doesn’t have to be a choice! Thanks to the generosity of community donors, we offer food assistance to over 300 families a month. As the need continues to increase, we need your help to keep our shelves stocked.
Ways You Can Make a Difference
- Hold Your Own Food Drive! What a perfect way to volunteer! Ask your friends, family, and co-workers to help.
- Drop off food donations Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm. Please call 609-267-5928 ext. 186 for instructions.
- Make a monetary donation online or mail to Twin Oaks, Attn: Development Office, 770 Woodlane Road, Suite 23, Mount Holly, NJ 08060.
Food Pantry Locations
Mt. Holly Food Pantry
770 Woodlane Road
Mt. Holly, NJ 08060
Berlin Food Pantry
128 Berlin-Cross Keys Road
Berlin, NJ 08009
- Peanut Butter and jelly
- Canned meats and fish
- Bottled water
- Hot or cold cereal
- Fresh fruit and vegetables
- Canned fruit and vegetables
- Powdered milk
- Pasta and sauce
- Frozen foods
- Microwaveable foods
- Canned or instant potatoes
- Baby Items: formula, jar food, cereal, diapers, bottles
- Personal Items: soap, shampoo, toothpaste, deodorant
Note: please check expiration dates on all donated items.
Can openers, grocery store gift cards, grocery bags (plastic & paper), twist ties, pull tab canned food, and microwaveable meals.
- Unpack, sort and stock shelves, fill grocery bags for distribution
- Organize and sort clothing and household donations
- Transport donations (valid driver’s license required)
- Assist with drives (Operation Fill-A-Backpack, Thanksgiving Food Drive and Holiday Giving Drive)
Fill out your volunteer application today!
For more information about donations, food drives or volunteer opportunities contact the Development Office at 609-267-5928, ext. 186.